| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Monday, September 5, 2011

Just, not yet.

I am still young. At heart. At thoughts. At experience.

Maybe that is why I am baffled at the things I hear, see and feel whenever I am around those who are reaching the age of wisdom-hood.

Maybe that is why I have some random queries.

I sometimes say to myself, “Are they also that fickle?”. I guess that doubles for the women of any age.

I sometimes wonder why they would advice me to loosen up a bit. “ Wag kang masyadong seryoso. Sige ka, tatanda ka agad.” Isn’t it when you need to become serious to be responsible? On the other hand, I understand that it is no healthy to be dead-serious all the time. They think my being quiet (For now) is a sign that I am way too serious about life.

What I can do in this kind of situation is to be young yet aware of what is happening; what I should do and how to react. Yeah, I think that’s good.

I’d rather also to let them be just random thoughts and live in the moment; for I do not want to age yet. Just, not yet.

‘til the next post.

Ciao,

Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?