| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Majo Majo: My first ever MU workshop.

In all my obsession with make-up, I have never been to a make-up workshop ever. My closest so far is only through Youtube.com. Well all of that changed when I got the most exciting news (at that time hahaha!) so far. I got in for free in Studio SnRxMajo Majo workshop.

I was really ecstatic over it, until I realized how horrible I look. That was no joke. My face was all red and blotchy from pimple marks, and on top of that I was still on the first week of my medication. A few days before the event, I was apprehensive on whether I should go. But in the end, heck do I care. It would be such a waste not to go (Talagang makap lang ang fez ko haha!).

Arriving at the event (I was late again), it was already halfway through the tutorial for day eye make-up. Since I was late, I just focused on taking shots of the goodies in the table.






I got so intrigued by this! I'm gonna buy this next time :)

Hello there! What sweet surprise do you have for me.
After the tutorial, we were shown the other products by Majo Majo. It was both a yey and nay for me. The former because I got to test the products without a S.A. following you around (I am the leave-me-for-awhile type of buyer). The latter - I could not test the products directly on my face. Ouch!






Aurora Tear Liner
We also had our break which served as the continuation for us to ask more questions from the MUA. I liked how they were attending to each participant.








 The experience for me was memorable and at the same time just okay. Memorable, because I really learned a lot about eye make-up (And despite my condition at that time, people there were really kind and polite). Just okay, because, well of some factors. Of course one (and the number 1)  factor is that I was still conscious of how ridiculous I looked at that time. The other factor is the presence of the oh-so-awkward dead air. It is really important for me that Before the event, I thought the workshop would be all about make-up - face, eyes and so on. But I was surprised that only the eye make-up was taught. Ms. Sydney explained to us that each brand has its own make-up specialty, it so happened that Majo Majo is known for their eye make-up.

PS. Ms. Sydney is really sweet. She personally talked to me and gave me some advice.
In the end, I am happy because I went there. If I had not, then there would be no post about this one; I should not have met Ms. Sydney; and I should not have known how brave I was for exposing myself to all those pretty ladies (Yuck. I sound as if I did something bad haha).

'til next post!

Ciao,

Maddie <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?