| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lemming: Skincare and Make-up (Partial)

I have seen so many posts about their Christmas wishlist last year. To make it different, I thought of posting my first ever wishlist - all year round. Christmas, as joyous and sparkling it can be, ends abruptly when you want Santa place something in your stockings. Why not make it a year round lemming wish? Now isn't it not making reality out of your fantasies.

I just hope that those who are reading this would not think I am in a hurry. You do have one year guys LOL!








I still need to know which variant I'll take.

From Harper's Bazaar

I fancy the powder only :)


P.S. Photos are taken in the brand's respective Facebook and websites, except for the Bobbi Brown and Dior.

'til next post!

Ciao, 

Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?