| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Storing and organizing.

When I have nothing to do during my college years, I will immediately go straight to the library and browse through the magazines available for reading. I am fortunate that our school library allows Cosmopolitan in their rack. Yes oh yes :) I would spend hours just reading magazines (Newsweek, Science magazine, AdAge and so on), and when an article catches my fancy I would grab my camera and click away. It already became a habit of mine through the years I have stayed in the university - taking pictures of the articles I read. For me, it has become a way to build up a depository of useful readings. Adding to the fact that the magazines I read are not my own copies; it was a practical idea.

Now I would like to share with you this article from Better Homes and Gardens, January 2011 Issue.

NOTE: The article is pictures directly from the magazine. All credits for the information and tips goes to Better Homes and Gardens magazine.

 
 


 So have you found anything that could solve your storage woes?

'til next post.

Ciao,

Maddie

3 comments :

  1. I found this shoe organizer for only 150php that you can store under your bed. Pure genius! :)

    http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My room is really small so I try to buy less and keep everything in drawers as neat as possible. If I have a bigger room, I think I'll more cabinets! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could, I would like to have a walk-in closet. haha! So I can store everything in there.

    Btw, you might want to join my Sigma giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?