| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Satin and purple.

I'd like to show you a dress which I recently bought. As of the moment, it is among the top girliest dresses I have. Ironically, my love for cute and girly stuff does not explain why I have only a few dresses in my closest (To do: Buy more dresses in the future). Before, I never saw dresses in the light of it-actually-works-for-me thing, but now things do change. Thinking that I have already reached the age where I could not call myself a teen, dresses still have a chance that look appropriate for me (But please, let me clarify. I'm. not. that. old. LOL!).

I pictured this dress on one lone evening, when I could not fall asleep even after my bedtime a.k.a beauty rest. I just wish this is not insomnia, because I have been restless for some nights already. Anyway, sorry for the way I pictured the dress. I was planning to make it look like an editorial shot, but it turned out as some dress just thrown in bed hahaha! So much for my vogue-ish idea :))


Loving the peek-a-boo effect on the embroidery.

The dress exudes femininity and makes you feel dainty. However, the dress is really simple and does not have that ohhhlala factor to it, so the main reason why I agreed to buy this one because it was 70% off from the original price at the Blue Navy store in Megamall.. Not 30%, not 50% but a whooping 70% . Yeah I easily fall for this kind of seduction hahaha!

What is your latest fahion buy? Do share :)

'til next post!

Ciao,

Maddie :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?