| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Testing 1, 2, 3.

Hi guys!

I guess you have noticed that I did some modification on my blog. The cute pink flower, the clean background, and nice lay-out. In short, I tweaked my blog site. I was thinking of doing it for some time already, starting with removing other tags and stick with lesser but more organized tags. Then I looked on Google for some templates which is suitable for blogger and I came across this design. And it was pure attraction at first sight (Yes, I fell head-over-heels with this design LOL) .I love how it presents this delicate and clean interface to my readers.

Unfortunately, it still is in a testing stage. I have to know whether this template would work for all browsers. And I do mean ALL. From the basics IE, Chrome, Firefox and to the much complicated ones like Opera, Netscape (Okay, so I said it's complicated because I never tried using them haha!). At the end of the testing stage which is in two weeks time, I have to evaluate if this would prove beneficial to those who wish to read my posts. It would completely be a dismay if people would be able to view properly my blog. Heck that is why I started this blog - to connect in some way to other people.

So, if you find this new template faulty, please do leave some comments below :) I would also ask my friends to view this on the browsers they have to see if this really works.

In the meantime, please wait for an upcoming beauty review on a product I started using just this month.

'til next post!

Ciao,

Maddie <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?