| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Sunday, March 24, 2013

I am a Registered Voter.


It’s this time of the year again. Yeah, I know it is summer but I am talking about another momentous national movement that will happen this quarter – elections. I am a registered voter since I turned 18 (If you are wondering I am just 20-ish something girl LOL). During the time I registered, what the COMELEC in our municipality gave us were stubs only. We were informed that formal Voter’s ID will be released after a year or so. I did not bother to anticipate that I will have my ID within a year, after all based on my experience with my SSS unified ID, well you know already.

Drum roll to this year. We heard from our neighbour (Take note: No official announcement or whatsoever) that the Voter’s ID in our municipality are already available. My mom wanted to get ours.  I had no option but to take a leave from work.

We left early since we know how people flock to government offices every day. The office where we shall be claiming our ID’s was easy to locate and since we went there super early, only a handful people were lining up to claim their voter’s ID.

A step-by-step process on how I got my ID:
  1.    Queue up on Window 1.
  2. Mention your name and give the stub.
  3. Queue on Window 2.
  4. Confirm and sign on the paper with your name (It is a list of registered voters).
  5. Claim your ID.

There you have it, folks. I was actually happy that I have my Voter’s ID. Finally, a physical evidence that I did voted which President I really want. Call your municipality to check if your ID is ready for claiming.

Voter's ID 2013.

Claiming Area.


NOTE: Do not laminate anymore your ID. The ID itself is protected by a special type flexible lamination. For those who are asking if someone can get your Voter’s ID, I heard that you really need to be present to claim it. However, on the day I was at the office, I heard a man say if he can claim his wife’s ID. The personnel at the window asked his wife’s name and granted the request. I don’t know if I did hear it right though, I was already on my way out of the claiming area.

Exercise your right to vote wisely!

‘Til next post!

Ciao,

Maddie :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?