| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Monday, March 14, 2011

125 Fantastic Years and Going

Hey there!

Although the start of my year was rather shaky (school stuff and personal matters), it was immediately replaced by a very big smile on my face (I mean, a really BIG smile on my face). I won in Avon's 11-1-11 contest! How cool is that! Actually, I never expected that I'd win (there were thousands of other girls who tried their luck), so imagine my joy when I learned about it. My friend Pol (also my competition buddy LOL) was the first one who informed me about it, because I do not regularly check updates in Facebook. As it turns out, Pol also won in said contest :)

Anyhow, here is an image of the contest of Avon in celebration of their 125 years of making women feel worth it:

Photo Courtesy of Avon (Facebook)
The contest's mechanics were pretty simple; just share to Avon what is your New Year's Resolution is. Then viola! You've got a golden ticket in your hand. You also have to include what lipstick color would you want to win (this part saddened me a little though).

Here are the pics from my lovely prize:

THE Prize

L-R: Lava Love, Knock-out Pink and Barely There

Mocha Goddess

As of the moment, I have yet to use the eyeshadow ( I am still beginning to love eye make-up). But for the lipstick, IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST TRY! The funny thing is, the color I indicated for my entry was not included in the prize (I picked Island Glow), and the same thing goes for Pol (Coral Fantasy). I was a little disappointed because I was really expecting to have Island Glow. Especially since I read at Project Vanity that Island Glow is comparable to NYX's Fig. But, over-all, the experience of owning these products is beyond words (I always wear Avon UMR).

Thank you Avon for hosting such a wonderful contest! 

I pray for more Avon goodies :D

'til next post!

Ciao,


Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?