| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Monday, March 21, 2011

Calorie Hunt.

Warning: This post is not for those who are eager to be 'serious' in their diet.

I remember, when I was young, I'd be willing to let my parents leave me alone and work abroad because I know when they return I would have lots of pasalubong. True enough, when they come home, I am my own party. Why? I was being surrounded with all sorts of sweets. I have big, small, in round cases, foiled, white, dark, and milky - in short, chocolates.

I have been eating these chocolates for quite some time now, and I have been forcing myself not to devour eat everything in an instant. Sadly, the chocolates lasted only for three weeks, to think there were five chocolates, since I discovered their existence. I was planning to make them last longer until summer so I can chew on them whenever anxiety attacks happen (due to job hunting jitters).

Oh well. There are in a safer place now - fully used and digested. However, as I was opening the last piece of these yummy, creamy and oh-so-nutty chocolates, I wondered when will be the next time I will be able to eat them again. It is actually a European treat, so I'd reckon it would be easy to get them. But I am hoping that somehow, there is a shop/resto/cafe or anywhere here in Manila that I can buy these kind of chocolates. I'm putting my fingers crossed.

I can't (as of this moment) do a short review on the taste and texture of this chocolate, because as of this moment, my stomach is already sending signals that I am hungry. So I'll just post pictures in hope that I'd be able to get my hands on these soon.

Closer look. See the whole nuts. Yum!
Just a reminder though,  this is not meant to ruin your fasting and abstinence. Because after all, we are still celebrating the season of Lent.

'til next post,

Ciao,

Maddie :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?