| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

And I thought good furniture is scarce in here.

Well, I was wrong. I usually look at Bo Concept, Dimensione and other classy furniture boutique stores when craving for a fab quality stuff for homes. Good thing I saw this post from The Diplomatic Wife (Yeah, I'm a follower :3).

The furniture from PLC107 Furniture Showroom (Weird name for a store right. Sounds like a mechanical part or something LOL), are on SALE!  Fab, chick and elegant pieces all for 50% off from their original prices. It's madness I say. I really love stuff like this because I'm a sucker for beautiful and well-crafted furniture for homes. I went to their site (PLC107 has a Facebook account, you can check it out) and looked at other furniture that they are offering.

"I want to be a billionaire so freakin' bad..."

Urban chic!




Super like!


Dream Bed. There would be only sweet dreams in this bed I tell ya!

Note:  All photos are from the Facebook page of PLC107 Furniture Showroom.

Are you also crazy and madly in love with furniture as I do?

'til next post!

Ciao,

Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?