| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Self-adhesive book cover.

School year has officially started. From little tykes to grown ups college students, everyone has already prepared their back-to-school stuff; pens, papers and posh bags! One basic materials that students need, although they really don't notice it is the infamous plastic cover. If you're the OC type, then this would be among you're priority (It is one of my basic school stuff I immediately buy).

This cover is a clear/translucent plastic material, thin and measures about 2 meters (length). It is something monotonous in form, color and design (Isn't it?) but very useful. Makes cleaning dust from your books an easy task. However, unknown to many there is an ingenious invention (Yes! I want to call it that way LOL) that helps you cover and decorate your books at the same time without the use of any sticky tape. Usually when we use regular plastic cover, sticky tapes are a must since you need to secure the edges.

My friend Monica, introduced to me a new way to cover up books; hers has only plain design. From that moment, I searched for it in various bookstores and school supplies store. Alas! I found it in a store in EDSA Central. I think was lucky because mine had a design in it. The plain version is a bit tricky to apply and sometimes can easily be peeled off. Want to know what it is? Come on, I know you're all curious for something new :)

Here are the pictures for your visual digestion! :)



I really don't know which is the manufaturer, either its YongFeng or Aihua :)

It looks smaller than your regular plastic cover.


I love, love that it has it's own ruler. Super neat!

The first design. Kinda looks like leaves.


The second design. More visible than the other one :)

So just how much does this ingenious plastic cover costs? Yeah. It's costly but it's worth your money :)
 So what did I tell you? Its one great invention, right?

'til next post!

Ciao,

Maddie <3

1 comment :

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?