| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Diner in town.

I bet you've heard or read a lot about a certain burger chain in Kapitolyo, Pasig City. Since its opening, various people (motorists, car owners and bloggers alike) have flocked and raved about it. So the curiosity in me (And my stomach LOL!) wanted to try out this burger chain.

One quiet afternoon, after coming from an event nearby, we decided to have lunch in there. It did not took us long before we noticed the signboard that says - Charlie's Burger. Upon arriving at the place I immediately noticed and felt that the entrance area (I can't find the right term, sorry) looks like a simple cafeteria. I also did not liked, at first,  how the car wash looked beside the resto. Then I remembered this is somehow patterned at the American diners I saw being featured in AFC or Lifestyle channel. I wanted to know more about the resto, sadly I was not able to talk to anyone from the crew.

Now, onto the service and food. Charlie's Burger operates on a self-service method. That's fine with me though. The thing is, we found it hard to get our orders finalized since we have to go outside and look at the menu. And since it was our first time, we thought they have this pull-out menu list just like ordinary restos. So much for rushing to get a seat inside the air-conditioned area haha! I guess, if we dine here often I would get used to looking outside for the menu. After a quick look at the menu, we decided to try out the basic first.


THE Black Angus Beef!



Sorry, BF munched on these before I got to take a decent picture of them haha!

 

The tray of the wings that were once there.


American - BF, Russian - ME!


BF promised we would try out the drinks soon. I'm excited :)




Yikes! For students (ehem ehem) like us, this is costly. But I'd say still worth it!




The food was superb. Real American style. The beef was grilled perfectly, the serving was also a plus because it was big enough for me. The wings were not my taste though. It was in chili flavor. But the BF said it tasted great. I sure do wish they serve rice (Just wishing, although it is not possible because Charlie's Burger is patterned after the American diners.)

Cheers for good food!

'til next post.

Ciao,

Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?