| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

TIN Card.


Last week, I felt so accomplished. I have finally processed two other government I.D.’s which are required in most transactions and which would also benefit me in the long run. Remember my other post, where I stated that you should count and keep tab of all the documents you already have filed? Then include these two in your inventory: T.I.N card and SSS card.

First up is the T.I.N. I.D. card. This is among the fastest government document you can process in less than a week (working days). Here is the flow:
  • To avoid any hassle of queuing up just to get an application form. Directly download and print a e-form from Bureau of Internal Revenue’s (B.I.R.) website.
  • Correctly accomplish and have it signed by your current employer. Secure all the required documents and bring it with you. NOTE: Use black ink only in all forms. This applies to other government documents.
  • Go to the nearest B.I.R. branch. Upon arriving, log-in their automatic system or the log book, then get a number and quick application form. The quick application form, as I call it, would take you less than a minute to finish. It also contains the claiming stub for your I.D.
  • Waiting would seem daunting at first, but within 30 minutes you will the next one to be accommodated (Take not that this would differ from branch to branch).
  • After submitting your application form, B.I.R. will then return the claiming stub with the date on when your card will be available. You can actually pick your card later than what is stated in the stub. Just be sure that you won’t take a month to do it.
  • The processing of my card took only three days. And the best part is there is no charge or fee for anything.
  • Upon claiming your card, just inform the guard that you will only claim your T.I.N card. He will direct you to a table without issuing any number.
  • Present your claiming stub then sign the required receiving form (More of just a list of applicants). Finally, tear off your card.
And viola! You have your card. Just paste your picture and have it laminated for protection.

I will do a post regarding the SSS card application.

‘til next post!

Ciao,

Maddie :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?