| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

That Added Height.

In our house, heels are something you will occasionally see. The heels I have usually lasts me eons haha; which by the way is only three pairs. Kidding aside, since I was still studying back then my ultimate comfort shoes are flats and flip-flops. I think most girls would agree with me.

Yes, I do dream of walking in those 5-inch killer stilettos. However, my legs just could not stand wearing those type of shoes for more than two hours and given my kuripot nature, well you know already haha. Plus the idea of where-am-I-supposed-to-wear-it always pops into my subconsciousness. Well, thank you for events. A new addition to our shoe family came when my sister needed some boost for her special night.

We went to a nearby mall late in the afternoon. My mom was in no mood for shopping so the task was handed to me: find that perfect pair of dress and shoes for my sister (I will not post about the dress since I still haven't taken a decent photo of it). Off we go.

While my sister was already fitting some clothes, I went about just looking at some heels which were marked 30%-ish off. Bingo! Something caught my eye.


You have to make sure that it won't be a slippery stride!

Need to check the details when buying. Though a little glue will do the trick.


Rawr!
Did I say that these looked lovely and hot at the same time?

I am happy to announce that we have at least 5 pairs of heels in our house today haha.

'til next post.

Ciao,


Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?