| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Comparisons between my two Belle de Jour planners.

Hello there!

How was your day? Well, mine was fairly okay. It was not that hectic since classes just started. Still, my brain got somehow exhausted from all the thinking I have been doing lately. Thesis, thesis and more thesis. But it was fulfilling, knowing that we are doing it as a team.

Anyway, as promised *drum roll please* I will be writing about my comparison between the spiral type BDJ and their newest type of BDJ - the book bind.

This will be just a short comparison since many are already aware with the basic look, contents and structure of the spiral type. But I see people asking more about the book bind in Facebook or in other sites. Luckily, I was able to acquire the book bind. At first I really did not want to have my planner in book bind style, but since I only won it I should not demand that much LOL.

So here are the pictures of my new BDJ 2011 (the book bind style):

Side by side comparison of my BDJ 2011 and BDJ 2010 - top view

Side by side comparison for the width 
So now, let us take a peek at the differences you can find inside the planner. Once you open the planner, you will immediately see this:

There is a small pocket already :)

I just wanted to add this one also! I looove the pink writing on this black paper. I also love the quotation.
When I first heard that Belle de Jour had two designs for their 2011 planner, I said to myself that I am still going to get the spiral version. Back then, I was still thinking that the pages in the book bind version might not be that secured unlike in the spiral version. But I guess I was wrong.

Well- sewn and glued for securing the pages :) Can you see the stitch in there?
Another thing with the book bind version is about the coupons. I was thinking before on how will they place the coupons in a way that tearing it off is a breeze. Well, Viviamo made it possible with this:


I hope you can see it. With these, you can easily tear off coupons without ugly edges.
Well, I can finally say that I truly love my Belle de Jour 2011 planner. Not only because I got it for free but because I got to try out the book bind version. It will make help achieve my wish of being good at time management for next year :) Cheers!

See, I told you this post is short. If ever you have any questions regarding the planner. Don't be shy and comment below :D

PS. I think you have noticed that it is only now that I have properly labeled the photos I post. Well, I had this love-hate relationship with my photoshop last week. I think its beginning to conk out on me. Oh well, at least I can now post photos with watermarks in it. I don't like to tolerate people who just acquire the pictures as if it were their own, and do not even acknowledge where they got it. Anyways, I'll be editing my previous posts and add watermarks to my pictures. I do not want to fall prey to these type of people.

'Til my next post guys. Thank you so much for dropping by my page :)

Ciao,

Maddie







No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?