| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Something for 2011 - Belle de Jour 2011

Last Saturday, after arriving at home. A little blue package was lying at the table.

Yey!
I was already expecting that this package would arrive anytime this month after receiving the shipping information in my mail. Actually, I was really anxious in getting it, and I was praying hard that it arrives before the school started (I wanted to be the one who receives the package; signs the paper and happily go inside the house.) I don't know why, but I like the feeling of it, knowing a package was delivered for me. Odd right?

Anyway, so what was inside the package?

Lo and behold! My very own Belle de Jour Power Planner 2011 :)
Eeeekkk! I cannot control my happiness :D
And guess what, I got it for free! Yes for FREE! Thanks to the very generous Bellas from Viviamo who sponsored this contest in Facebook. Luckily, my name was one of those lucky winners who get their hands on the much-coveted and much-awaited planner. Again, thanks to Belle de Jour for this lovely prize.

What else came with the planner? BDJ Lifestyle Card :)
The BDJ Lifestyle card is one of the new treats Viviamo came up for us bellas who love to stay fab and chic with their planner. More info about the card here.

Closer look at the card. Sorry I had to cut this image :( There was a code in here that I think should be kept personally.
But, I don't know what the number was for. I guess it was for the coding of the prizes to be given away. Or maybe it has something to do with activating the card. I guess I have to clarify it with Belle de Jour though.

Now, why did I say that I have to wait for a month for my planner. Before this package came, I was worried that it will take longer than a week for me to receive my prize, because of some error on my tracking number.i received my mail with this tracking number:


I wasted no time and contacted Xend about this matter. Surprisingly, they immediately replied to me the following day (I emailed them during the night because I received the shipping notification at 7:00 pm). I appreciated the fact that they responded to my email and assisted me in my problem. And that their support system actually works! Not that I have experienced courier service whose support does not function, its just that I often read and hear about the existing-but-not-actually-working support system of some websites.

When the package arrived, I noticed that the one indicated in the mail is wrong.

The real tracking number.
Oh well, maybe this is just a slight confusion on the tracking numbers. On the lighter side, I am just grateful that I got my package :) Hooray! For that one.

 But then, as I was taking photos of my newly opened planner, I saw this:
An unsightly deformity of my planner.

It looks like a dent. Sob :(
I don't know how I would deal with this one, but I decided to just let it go. I think of it as a small flaw of my planner which makes it more unique (Although it does not look good, LOL). Besides, I can't let that small dent hinder me from enjoying my very own BDJ 2011. Right :)

Thanks for reading guys!

Maddie <3

Soon: Comparison between an BDJ 2010 and BDJ 2011 :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?