| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A guy named R.T. makes me swoon.

He is someone I have met two years ago, while I was comfortably seated in one of those unfortunate FX. I was going home or rather going to school. The other details seem blurred already, but what I can ultimately remember is what struck me about him.

So, what did struck me about this guy?

His voice. Literally his voice and nothing else. When I first heard it, I thought, "Gosh such an alluring voice. It's smooth, feminine in a way but oh so alluring *Starry-eyed*. And my, to think he is a guy." 


And when I checked more about this guy, I was more impressed with how much he can do with his voice. He sings the sexiest tune of all.

His voice together with his songs are the sexiest music of all for me. Well, as of now I guess it is the most sexiest.

For me he is another person with a creative talent for making ladies swoon. Kidding aside, he is a talented artist for me because he can convey sensual feelings in a sophisticated manner.The songs he makes is not that low-type of sexy song nor is it flashy (I hope you get what I am meaning to say). It blended well together with class, the right touch of sex appeal and mood. I think, the effect of his music makes the right atmosphere to relax and unwind.

Who is this guy? Well its him.
Source
Robin Thicke, nonetheless. <3

I really love his songs, a great pick-me up song after a stressful day in front of the computer. It relaxes me so well that I get to finish my work smoothly, minus the stress LOL!. What else do I love about him? He makes us realize that black women are really very beautiful and well-proportioned. Talk about natural beauties. His video which features lovely black ladies makes me proud of my own skin color. I am truly blessed to be endowed with a brown colored skin.

Currently, I am having a LSS with his song, It's in the Morning.

Bliss <3

How about you guys? Have you listened to his songs?

'Til my next post!

Ciao,

Maddie




No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?