| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

How my Guy Learned the Art of Online Shopping.

Aside from my trusty lip balm, I recently found it hard to part with a recent surprise gift to me by my BF. I wanted to try out this type of lip balms because I got curious as to how they TASTE haha. I saw my college mate use her Butterfinger-flavored lip balm and got to know that there are other flavors too (Sorry, I really don’t dig Butterfinger that much. I hate the taste and even the smell).
Forward to the present time, I forgot all about the flavored lip balm; until a friend of mine opened her own online shop. My eyes were glittery when I saw she had these flavored lip-balms and it instantly reminded me that I once wanted to have this.
So how did I end up owning one? Well I’m really, really, really shy (And excited) to tell you LOL! Here is the side story (Excerpt):
When I saw my friend had these, I immediately commented saying I wish she would re-stock by the time I could afford to buy (I know,  purita times haha) one. Of course she persuaded me to buy one (I was at my limit LOL), but I decided to decline for the time being. After a couple of days, little did I know she messaged my BF (*NOTE: Suave tactic by the way) telling him to buy something for me. She then showed a link where I left my comment and a little talk here and there. Voila! My BF bought one. See, I told you it was a carefully made plan haha.
How my boyfriend gave me the present is another story. If I tell you guys about it, I will just be spacing out mumbling how I was all in shock and happy at the same time. The bottom line is the way he surprised me was really romantic and unpretentious. I know guys who like to have some sort of showy way to surprise their girls because they wanted to catch the attention and praise of all when in fact, they really don’t feel any sincerity when doing it.
What I loved about my friend apart that she made my BF buy one without his girlfriend doing nada LOL, is that she really does assist her customers. My BF is the type of person who hates online shopping and would be the last guy to be seen involved with it. He is not at ease with all the technicalities of shopping and paying for stuff bought online. And that is why I was really shocked that he managed to buy one for me. To set things clear, although my guy and my friend have known each other since third year college, they are really not that close. My guy would not transact business unless he is sure about the quality of service he will get.
I hope you could drop by my friend’s online shop. It is still in initial stage so there are only limited items to choose from. But I have to tell you, hoard on those lip stains (Korean kissable lips) and lip balms. They are so worth your money, considering the service you’ll get from her J
Oh, and about the lip balm I got. I will post a review about it next time.
Do check out her store! Click the image below <3
'til next post!

Ciao,
Maddie :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?