| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Sunday, August 28, 2011

M.I.A.

I have not been active for quite some time right now. I have been focusing my energy and time in adjusting to my new environment (Feels like I left for abroad haha!). Since I do not want to say anything private in this blog, let's just say I'm adjusting to be mature. Vague. Yes. But that is the only detail I can give out to you guys (Feeling artista lang eh haha!).

Having said that, I will be uploading a few reviews (Long weekend to do list :D). For the meantime, I want to share this song that makes me dance LOL! It's been ringing in my head since I heard it (No, not the rap part though haha!)


I find her really entertaining and I can't help but dance to beat of her music. I wish I could have her body (Uhm, except for the insanely, uhmm, upper part. Maybe a toned down version of it LOL).

So, what are you up to this long rainy weekend?

'til next post!

Ciao,

Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?