| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Vanilla flavored fish with red bean syrup.

While doing errands last time, we decided to detour at the grocery for some quick replenishment of necessities (By necessities, NO other foods).  We were happy customers (Me and my sister haha!) at the end of the day; though the trip was a failure for two reasons.
First, the ‘quick’ replenishment turned into a three-hour shopping spree haha! (I tell you, I can spend a day in the grocery without getting bored of all the new stuff I can eat buy). Thinking now, I think I can spend as much time inside the grocery as I spend on at least three boutiques.  Weird no?
Second, it was a major failure to RESIST picking up other stuff not considered necessity. All those well-packaged foods (Hello junk foods, chocolates, biscuits, corn, cereals and so on) tempted me to get more that what was planned; so much for my mom’s overly-scratched card.
I’m going to share only one food that was not on the to-buy list, because if I share to you all. Well, it might take a day for me to finish (Just kidding haha!). If I’m not mistaken, three years ago, it was evident that the Korean wave had really hit Manila. One of the things I’m very fond of (Besides boys LOL) is the Korean food. I knew about this particular ice cream because of the restaurant I frequent to during my college years. My good friends Iggy and Marge told me about the ice cream which can be bought in there. Eh, ako naman, basta pagkain. Go! Walang keme keme haha!
That’s where my love for this ice cream started.
Seems familiar?

Being an a food ice cream lover, I find this a perfect ice cream sandwich (Note that I’m not saying ‘the’ perfect because I still have yet to discover it). The vanilla ice cream mixed with rich red bean syrup. It was a new experience for me, but it still hit the right note of my taste buds.

A box of 6 costs approx. 250Php; a piece retails for about 40Php.

Hi there fishy! Why the pout? LOL.
 TIP: There is a tendency that the ice cream would be stuck at one side, so if you want it to be evenly distributed (For that oh-so-perfect-bite at every side hahaha!) I suggest that when the ice cream is still a bit soft, lay it flat on your fridge. That way, the ice cream freezes evenly.
I suggest you try it. Most groceries around the Metro has these goodies on their list :)
'til next post!
Ciao,
Maddie <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?