| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Heaven made a Quilt for Sweetness.

Mom went to Serendra yesterday to bond with her friends. Upon coming home, she had a sweet surprise for us :)

PS. Sorry for the blurry pics and not so perfect angles. These pictures does not do justice on how it really looks tempting to eat.


Wee! Can't wait to see what's inside.
 


Ahh, bliss...
 

It's like a tower - a tower of scrumptiousness, when shot at this angle :)

To actually help you calculate how tall this cake is, I instinctively grabbed this bottle for reference haha

Cutting this cake was a no easy task. I literally have to dug deep. But it's rewarding since this is what you'll taste :)

It needs to be frozen to preserve it's taste.
 This Mango Bravo from Conti's is truly scrumptious. For me, it is not too sweet but it is still a perfect dessert. I was just surprised to see that it is literally covered in thick whipped cream. The mangoes on top was also sweet, which is all right with me because I regret having to eat a cake with sour fruits in it. What I love most about this cake is the lowermost part. Though, I don't know what it is, my taste buds are sending me happy notes :) The only downside for me is you need to have a strategy on how to slice it perfectly though (Maybe a longer knife?).

This cake retails for 550 Php, the larger version (yes there is a larger and taller version! LOL.) is priced at about 900+ Php.

How about you guys, have you tasted any food from Conti's? Do share it :) Well as for me, I have to eat sleep already, I have a date tomorrow with my friend :)

'til next post!

Ciao,

Maddie :)

2 comments :

  1. me and my family also love conti's cakes! yey new pinay blogger! :D
    anyway, I really like your blog, so lovely. Definitely going to follow you! :D
    http://misskatv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MissKatv! Thank you for reading my blog :) Your blog is also lovely, especially the bunnies!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?