| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Friday, April 1, 2011

Nails of the Moment.

The last two weeks of March were very tiring for me, although academic work was already done and sealed. I was in a desperate mode to find the "perfect" dress and the "perfect" shoes to pair it with. Well that desire made me very exhausted, literally. My feet ached so much that I needed two pairs of Salonpas plastered on my legs. Anyway, part of my desire to have that "perfect" look made me think about what nail color should I have. I did a research on the color wheel and color combinations that best worked for the color of my dress. I found great color combinations that would add color to my attire because really, if I look washed-out or pale, I look older than I am.

So, a girl like me should do what is proper. I dialed my trusted nail spa for a home service. I Do Nails is a nail spa heaven brought into your homes. I assure you. However, the review for this will have to come next time. My focus would be the color of my nails as of this moment, because I am so loving my nails right now.

My nails remind of me of a cool summer on the beautiful of island of Greece or a tropical get-away somewhere in Caribbean. I personally requested to have some turquoise nail color included in the nail polish set. I really planned that it would break the color monotony of my look and add a pizzazz. What can I say, until now I am still bedazzled by my nails. On the other hand, my toe nails let me enjoy the feeling of being a rocker slash sweet doll. I really feel like rocking my feet.I loved how it made my feet look neat and at the same time very eye-catching.

PS. Sorry for the lousy photos. I was already sleepy when I took these pictures. The photos did not do justice on these wonderful nail colors.


The colors somehow transforms into green when struck by sunlight.


Eek! Disregard my ugly toes LOL. Just look at the colors


See, they are all lovely colors! I will soon post the nail colors from I Do Nails which caught my attention :)

'til next post.

Ciao,

Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?