| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Loser kid in a way.

Can you believe that it was only recently that I bought from Forever21. With all those gorgeous dresses, beautiful tops and oh-so-dreamy shoes, I still managed not to buy anything since last year. I think there is something wrong with me already. Seriously.

Anyhow, I am really excited to show to what I got from Forever21. My first ever LOL. I just shopped for accessories at that time since I needed those for a very special occasion.

PS. No watermarks since I was not the one who took these photos. Credits go to my ever kyoot BF :3


My first ever F21 stuff. I love them to bits <3

Dramatic effect noh. Though my fingers look like dry LOL.
These lovelies are priced at Edited > 365 Php if I remembered it right. Where did my sanity go all these time for not buying immediately from Forever21? But the good news is, since I'll be working (soon?), I will be able to get myself hooked on impulsive buying from this store. Oh yeah! :)

PPS. This makes me wonder if the items sold in Mega branch are the same as those sold in their newly opened branch in Makati.

'til next post!

Ciao,

Maddie :3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?