| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thanks Ipanema!

Look what I got! *BEAMS WITH SMILE*





Converting it to the price of Thong Fem and Kirey Fem, this GC is worth about 1,200 Php. Talk about hot stuff :) However, I still have not decided what to do with it. I initially wanted to get a pair, but then I thought I don't need any new pair of slippers right now. So, the entrepreneur-ish side of me :)) is thinking of selling this for 1k. Hmm, I think 200+ Php off would be okay. This is what a hole in my wallet does to me LOL. I also thought of giving this to my mom for Mother's Day, but I still need to know if she would like the design of the slippers. My mom is really picky when it comes to slippers.

So there, I'm still 50-50 about this GC, though I am really thankful that Ipanema is this generous when giving out prizes :) Oh yeah and another thing, I found some pretty cookie jars that are made of plastic. If I remember it right, it's from UbranHome or UrbanKitchen? I will definitely check it out again. They are made of plastic and has a very cute cover, plus they are big enough to store my brushes. The downside is, the over-all design is not similar to the one in the video.

'til next post!

Ciao,

Maddie :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?