| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

London Calling for Work!

If you want great, flawless and celebrity-ready fashion styles peg, I highly recommend that you subscribe to Rachel Zoe's website. I will no longer elaborate who is Rachel Zoe (Again, I highly recommend you search for her!), because her name alone is already a trademark (Uyy, google agad kung sino pinagsasabi ko haha!).

As I was checking my e-mail, I saw this latest collection from her. My jaw literally dropped (Sa totoo lang, ganun talaga panga ko sa mga bonggang becky stuff hahaha!) when I saw the combinations she pulled this time. Well, some may be of old mix and match idea, but she managed to take it into a new level: bonggang becky office attire. Very work appropriate (Warning: Do not heed my suggestions. It will make your bosses fall off their chairs at work hahaha).

Grand entrance for work!

You can always make an excuse that we live in a tropical country.


FOR CLIENT MEETINGS! Winner haha



NOTE: All photos sourced from here.

I made a mental note (A strong one!) to hunt for similar clothes here in the country. I am my own stylist (Yan ang aking motto for today).

Do share if you see any similar clothes here :)

'Til next post!


Ciao,

Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?