| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

PFW 2012: Brands

Now that the Philippines Catwalk has finished showcasing truly remarkable Filipino talents, why not I share to you what caught my eye this year. I'll be focusing on the brands that gave us a preview on what's in store for us and to make this post challenging (for me), I'll decide on only one outfit that is a stand-out for me. Other deciding factors would be: I'd look great in it (Good vibes, come this way!).

*Note: All photos are from the StyleBible.ph.

Avon: Black will always be this damn sexy. 

Michael Cinco: There is no harm in teasing.

Rajo Laurel: Eye candy.

SM Ladies Wear: Neon on rain.

SM Parisian: Bright footsies.

The Ramp Crossing: Jazz that work attire.

Bravo to Philippines Fashion Week!

'Til next post!

Ciao,

Maddie






No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?