| Email: Contact me via my new website.

maddiesayshello.com :)

I'm back!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the blog is ready:

Copyright ©

Maddie says Hello!
| Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Slimy Cleaner.

When using my laptop, one of the things I really hate is to see small dirt and dust pile inside the keyboard. My plan is to use a keyboard guard similar to that of Mac. However, after countless trips to stores not even one caters to my laptop model.

My BF suggested that I buy a clear plastic cover that sticks nicely in the keyboard. But, it is not aesthetically appealing for me and at the same the comfort of typing would be changed (Yuck, OC much? haha). After a few months, I totally forgot my plan

On a lone day inside a DVD store, while looking for some titles for my cousin's project, I chanced upon a neon green product hanging beside the cashier. My curiosity got ahead of me as I ended up buying Pursuit of Happyness DVD (which is what I came for) and that neon green product.


Here are the photos showing how I used it:



See all those dirt and dust? Btw, meet Candy my pink-colored laptop!

I love the zip lock part!

Gooey is the term!



Upon opening, you will be greeted by a minty, alcohol and medical scent. Not bad, since it really makes you smell that it will deliver results as it claims. But did it really? Sad to say, it was not of help to the dust and dirt that sits on Candy. I think this one will be applicable to PC keyboard instead of a laptop.

If you have a PC then give this one a shot! Though I would not really recommend it to laptop users.

'til next post!

Ciao,

Maddie


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey there! :)

My Photo
Hello! I write for leisure :) Dreamer || Builder || Realist
Copyright 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

The various points, comments and reactions read here are not legally connected to any mentioned brands. The posts are based from the personal experiences of an amateur blogger. Should you have comment about any post, and would like to discuss in private, please e-mail the blogger.

All photos here, unless properly sourced and labelled as such, are owned by the blogger.

Looking for something?